|The Harmony Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, was incorporated in 1959 as a charitable subsidiary of the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America, Inc. (SPEBSQSA).
In the forty years since then, the Foundation has grown in scope and in function. Today, the Foundation supports the Society's Endowment Program and provides grants for music programs, activities, and organizations. A seven-member Board of Trustees governs the Foundation, and a three-person staff located at SPEBSQSA Headquarters in Kenosha, Wisconsin administers its day-to-day operations.
Visit the Harmony Foundation Main Web Page